Friday, February 13, 2009

February Snow

The idea of having snow in Feb. is absurd yet beautiful. With spring on its way and summer coming in a few months, the world around me is slowly warming up a bit, so is my heart. And then this storm came, together with a snow shower.

Snow on my kitchen window, keeping me company throughout the night last night. A nice surprise indeed.

The world around us has turned snowy white this morning.

The February sun shinning through the snow. I wish I could take a moment to gaze into the snowy sunshine, and say my proper goodbye to the snow!

But I couldn't afford the time, cuz we had a long list of shopping to do today...(Phil's running out of milk...again!) I'm a terrible housewife, always too (sick and) tired for the housework I should do :)

Let's hope this is the last snow for this spring. I can't wait to pack up the monster electric heaters at home!

2 comments:

  1. 我們這裡, 整個冬天只下了幾次小雪, 我連整雪人的機會也未有.....

    不過, 真的, 夏天就快來, 一想到夏天, 心情會忽然好好:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 聽來自英國的朋友說,德意志比英國要冷,大概因為是內陸地區吧?下小雪好,電費不會太肉痛,我恨不得馬上可以「收爐」﹗

    對啊,一想到夏天,人就突然開朗起來...!!!

    ReplyDelete