Tuesday, May 13, 2008

When his smile fades

Things went downhill a few days ago, his smiles faded, his joy disappeared, he could feel neither love nor grief nor anything anymore.

How should I put it...? It's like the end of the world.... or like the end of the end of the world.

I was always asking for better, for more... not knowing how fortunate I already was.... All those nice walks we had in the past, sharing food together, him making coffee for breakfast, etc. etc. I miss those little moments sooo sooo much... But he cannot do them anymore.... simply not able to... I have taken away his joy in life... It's so precious, it's priceless... but I didn't realize it.... I took everything too much for granted...

You only learn to cherish what you had when it's gone. My man.... I can't tell you how much I love you... Please come back to me soon.....

1 comment:

  1. Dear Holly,
    (a deep breath). It must be devastating to feel how you feel. It must be very tough for him. Do take good care. YOu cannot let your own joy depart, otherwise Phil may lose sight of what joy looks like. Hang on there. I don't know you, but I wish you the best and keep you in prayers.

    ReplyDelete